Wits University (Joburg)
- Website: witsvuvuzela.com
- 2015: Unique visitors: 221,674
- 2015: Page views: 528,478
WitsVuvuzela.com is the University of the Witwatersrand’s student newspaper website. Both the website and newspaper are run by the Wits Journalism Department as part of of the Honours Journalism course, ensuring a high level of journalistic quality, regular updates and a strong social media presence among Wits students.
- Monthly Visits: 24,314
- Unique Visitors: 20,317
- Monthly Pageviews: 48, 259
- Facebook: 12,788 likes*
- Twitter: 16,924 followers*
* As of June 2018 and rising fast!
- 980 pixels wide x 90 pixels high
- on all pages below masthead
- 320 pixels wide by 450 pixels high
- on sidebar below the need to contact us tag.
All adverts are rotated with a maximum of three banners sharing the same space.
Front page screenshot with advert positions
Costs are the same for either position.
- R1,000 per week
- R3,000 per month
- R5,000 for two months
- R2,000/week for exclusivity (subject to availability)
Contact us for more information and to discuss how best to use Vuvuzela in your student marketing campaign.